New Test Server!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
New Test Server!
I have created a new server for Minecraft test server to see if I could host a stable, non-laggy server. Hamachi ID: monkeycraftmine Pass: matt
Server IP: 5.226.41.125
The one rule we have is no griefing.
We are looking for OPs also.
Current OPs are: monkey (me) and Jacker
PM me or leave a comment if you have any questions or troubles connecting, Thanks!
get permissions - its better than just ops, because ops can ban and kick people.
And port forward, less lag and more stable
Hamachi ID:
Monkeycraftmine

Does not exist.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post
get permissions - its better than just ops, because ops can ban and kick people.
And port forward, less lag and more stable
alright I'll work on that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aagibcheat View Post
Hamachi ID:
Monkeycraftmine

Does not exist.
Try: monkeycraftmine
I'm not sure if Hamachi IDs are case sensitive but give it a try if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by monkey77 View Post
alright I'll work on that, thanks.



Try: monkeycraftmine
I'm not sure if Hamachi IDs are case sensitive but give it a try if you want.
it is case sensitive.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us