dBased here some source code

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
dBased here some source code
Code:
*( int *)( dwPawn + 0x3E8 ) = 9999;
increase speed
do you mean this source code of speedhack will input for next update ?
i suggest dbased put this code into it
its also can say as a speed hack
darakathice ..... can u gv me the new hack of mat automaton today de (15.3.2011)
dBased is updating it, so be patient.
Quote Originally Posted by darakathice View Post
Code:
*( int *)( dwPawn + 0x3E8 ) = 9999;
increase speed
That was the *** code. That was created with C++ and that was not the speed hack. Dbased write code with Python code. I think that was difference. I hope Dbased understand this than me. Thz U very much dbased. I support you 1000%

Quote Originally Posted by darakathice View Post
Code:
*( int *)( dwPawn + 0x3E8 ) = 9999;
increase speed
That was the *** code. That was created with C++ and that was not the speed hack. Dbased write code with Python code. I think that was difference. I hope Dbased understand this than me. Thz U very much dbased. I support you 1000%
Quote Originally Posted by mamelone View Post
That was the *** code. That was created with C++ and that was not the speed hack. Dbased write code with Python code. I think that was difference. I hope Dbased understand this than me. Thz U very much dbased. I support you 1000%



That was the *** code. That was created with C++ and that was not the speed hack. Dbased write code with Python code. I think that was difference. I hope Dbased understand this than me. Thz U very much dbased. I support you 1000%
ur dumass he was just trying to help and ya maybe he didnt know it was python but u most likely one those noobs comes to this site for hacks and mods and dont learn shit on how to make them if u have nothing nice to say dont say shit at all god stop increaseing ur post count.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us