[Release] IP/Server Flooder

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] IP/Server Flooder
This is a little tool I made to mess around with servers or IPs and make everyone lag (aka a 'server lagger')





Features
- Uses a method that doesn't involve using 'ping'
- IP Address syntax/format check
- Flood counter
- Custom message or generate random message to send to IP
- Floods at once (how many times you want to flood the IP per 'flood interval')
- Flood interval (how often you want to flood the server)
- Flood extra ports (floods some important system ports which causes servers to lag almost instantly most of the time)

How to use
- Open the program
- Enter in an IP Address (eg. 123.456.789:1234 - Do not put in any spaces!)
- Click the 'Settings' button and adjust the settings as how you want
- Press 'OK' and then press 'Start' for some real fun.

Tested and working on Windows 7 32-bit Ultimate!


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
IPFlooder.rar - Jotti's malware scan


I have tried the program on numerous Call of Duty servers and it worked most of the time (I probably had the wrong port the times it didn't work).
IPFlooder.rarattachment deleted · 414 downloads before removal
file approved.
gj bic boi
Had no effect except to lag my own computer? O.o

It had zero impact on my server =/
Nice, lookin gooooood master
Nice Release but r u using CMD Ping? to the server? cause it lags u not the server. I tried this on a SAMP server but only laGGED me out no one else
Quote Originally Posted by VernK View Post
Nice Release but r u using CMD Ping? to the server? cause it lags u not the server. I tried this on a SAMP server but only laGGED me out no one else
Quote Originally Posted by VernK View Post
Alright finally got results of Pings online and made some graphs, I've come to a conclusion. From the Data I received this only Shoots up the Users ping, Eventually crashing the Internet for some minutes. Shows NO effect what so ever on the servers. Nice try but sorry doesn't work.
~Windows Vista/7/XP~ All failed for me.
No, can't you read? It doesn't use ping! And you must have been doing something wrong? Perhaps if you put the 'Floods at once' to 1 and 'Flood interval' to 10, it might work better.

Also, did you try ticking 'Flood extra ports'? It's the most important thing to enable. Sometimes this might not work however because the server might have some protection against attacking important system ports.

EDIT - I justed test 3 different COD servers. 2 of them didn't work but the last one did, the whole server lagged and went down.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
No, can't you read? It doesn't use ping! And you must have been doing something wrong? Perhaps if you put the 'Floods at once' to 1 and 'Flood interval' to 10, it might work better.

Also, did you try ticking 'Flood extra ports'? It's the most important thing to enable. Sometimes this might not work however because the server might have some protection against attacking important system ports.

EDIT - I justed test 3 different COD servers. 2 of them didn't work but the last one did, the whole server lagged and went down.
Oh, its for COD.

Are you sure it was the COD server or just your computer / internet?
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


Oh, its for COD.

Are you sure it was the COD server or just your computer / internet?
No, it's not for COD. I just used it for testing. And I'm 100% the server went down, I tried rejoining after it auto-disconnected and it didn't work. A minute later the server was back up with 2 players.

The reason your ping goes up is because you're probably sending too many flood requests.
hmm i am going to try it out !
Tryed.... Lagged my pc for a bit.
Alright finally got results of Pings online and made some graphs, I've come to a conclusion. From the Data I received this only Shoots up the Users ping, Eventually crashing the Internet for some minutes. Shows NO effect what so ever on the servers. Nice try but sorry doesn't work.
~Windows Vista/7/XP~ All failed for me.
hmm I tried it on 4 servers and it didn't work
but still nice tool if it works for other things (servers)
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us