I was going to go with four of my friends to North Dakota, But my mom wouldn't let me go. But on the way they got in a train wreck and unfortunately all four of them died. So I feel like shit right now...
you lie, had my friends died i wouldn't be seeking consolation in MPGH.
Originally Posted by Paroxysm
you lie, had my friends died i wouldn't be seeking consolation in MPGH.
ditto, i would be crying in a corner
Originally Posted by Dave84311
ditto, i would be crying in a corner
srsly, i'd be contemplating suicide myself
Originally Posted by Dave84311
ditto, i would be crying in a corner
i second that
Originally Posted by Hispiforce
i second that
I third that
life and death is like that people die everyday in the world its a sad think death dose suck but life is boring and unfair why must after life be any different so you life it out makes you think about your self
well that sucks that happened to you but you should feel better that you are alive
I can't really feel sorry for myself. I feel sorry for their families. But Gourav thanks. I appreciate it.
i googled north Dakota and train wrecks
nothing new since 1945 and on accident in 2005 in which only 1 guy was hurt and some other old shit =/
WHY YOU LIE TOO US!!!
-_______-
Define train wreck. But think if you had gone. History would of been altered, and they wouldn't of been dead.
Originally Posted by arunforce
-_______-
Define train wreck. But think if you had gone. History would of been altered, and they wouldn't of been dead.
u dont know that :@
Originally Posted by Typlo
I was going to go with four of my friends to North Dakota, But my mom wouldn't let me go. But on the way they got in a train wreck and unfortunately all four of them died. So I feel like shit right now...
looooooooooool lucky for you, not so much for us
eh? eh?
LOL, and this is why it's good that ace is back. I mean, I won't suck your cock or anything like that ****** Rumbleball and all of the other want-to-be butt buddies of arun's. Anyway... Seriously, if four of your friends died and your depressed as shit, why sit and talk about it on a hacking forum?
Well because I had to tell someone. And btw Gourav one of my friends parents told me of it. Because i don't think they would lie.
And I cant feel sorry for myself. Honestly I feel really sorry for their parents. It's not about me.
Also, just because they were on their way to North Dakota doesn't mean they crashed in North Dakota >_>.