hey does any one know a good tutorial for cross hair in c++ 2010
C++ 2010? Such thing doesn't exist.
Just learn d3d man.. <_< slowly... Copying code and rewriting it isn't learning.
i have visaul c++ 2010 what tut will teach me d3d
Originally Posted by tremaster
i have visaul c++ 2010 what tut will teach me d3d
Let's get this straight
C++ is a Language that you can code anywhere.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 is an IDE used to help with programming, in this case, is suited for a language which is C++...
You don't learn d3d from a tut only, and i hardly believe you know c++ decently. So start by buying a book, or looking for big tuts around web like Instructions for use - C++ Documentation
You first of all should know all the C++ basics. Including drawing things (<---This isn't so needed) DirectX Tutorial.com - Direct3D Basics Tutorial
This is really useful. It shows me a lot of D3D and I learned a lot from it...I would strongly recommend you to learn the C++ basics first.IDK for other games but for modern warfare 2, you can draw thingies using the game engine....
GTM? anyway, learn C++, then D3D
I remember , I had a problem making a crosshair, hell_demon helped.