d3d chams (beta)

Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
d3d chams (beta)
K just like the title say:

It is a beta so do not blame me please.
The chams is kind of buggy but will show you the enemy depends on your position and the enemy position as well.

There is a tutorial txt file on.
Please test it and reply if you want to (try to be nice :P)
well here we go:

If you rename the Injector .exe, also
rename this file to match!!

WARNING: Game and DLL names ARE case sensitive.

NOTE: Injector will close 3 seconds after a successful injection.

Game:
Only put the .exe name and NOT THE COMPLETE PATH.

DLL:
include the full path only if the .dll is NOT in
the same folder as the injector.

Method:
Normal or Stealth, anything else it picks normal.

does not show the enemy tanks, if they are not marred.

F10 - Chams + SELECT (ON / OFF)
F11 - Asus (ON / OFF)

Enjoy it and rep :P

SS:

virus report:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
there is not viruses on, it is all false positives, DONT TRUST? do not download then.

NOTE: If this doesnt work at the first try , close WOT , run the injector again and re-open WOT.

Also run as admin on windows 7 or vista
WOTd3d beta.rarattachment deleted · 2,798 downloads before removal
shot_026.jpgattachment deleted · 1,876 downloads before removal
shot_027.jpgattachment deleted · 1,178 downloads before removal
shot_028.jpgattachment deleted · 976 downloads before removal
shot_029.jpgattachment deleted · 1,046 downloads before removal
shot_030.jpgattachment deleted · 1,130 downloads before removal
shot_031.jpgattachment deleted · 1,417 downloads before removal
xp sp3 is not work
try again, sometimes doesnt work the first time
Good job
The hack worked Great! the only thing is that well since im not used to this kind of hacking i have no clue what Asus means apart that its a computer company and that when i press f11 i know it should be all dark but it kinda flickers a little. Other than that its great! Maybe just maybe you can try to make a credit hack. idk if its hard or not idk how to make hacks so idk if it would be difficult. well great hack! hope it lives!
i am working on it. About ASUS, it makes everything transparent and there is the bug which i was talking about, because sometimes it works and sometimes doesnt. I am working on the exp + gold ect, as well.Thanks for testing it. Keep on touch.
Regards
Doesnt work for me, don't know what I'm doing wrong... I downloaded the file, I run AutoInject, I start the game, but nothing happens.

Could one of you that got it working pls post step by step how you did it? I feel like I've tried everything but I still can't get it to work...
Alright i got it to work so ill tell ya da steps.

1extract all the stuff to desktop

2. after that run the injector as admin

3.start the game

and when ur playing type f10 f11 i think

goodluck

btw try disabling ur anti virus. i use eset smart security but dont need to disable it. and disable firewall. sometimes try doing it twice because it doesnt work. gl and happy hacking!
Try open it once then close it and open again, then open WOT
Nothing I do works, I inject, and it either doesn't load the game or just doesn't work.
For me it works perfect ^^ but still need 1-3 restart the game but its ok ^^
k man just read what i posted. btw run as admin and run the game as admin. hope i help
btw yo can you give us a rough guess when the next hack will come out?
Have no idea it takes so long, but I am working on, oh btw a thx wont be bad :P
This hack not really much helping because the chams show u enemy when he is in radar, but thumbs up for good work!
umm i would but idk how to do the thanks thing . I kinda never went on these forums in a looong time.


nvm lawl found it!
Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us