About a new pc.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
About a new pc.
If i get a new pc with Graphic card 1,5GB + intel core i5, 4GB RAM and 1,5 TB hard drive..

HOW MUCH FPS I WILL GET?
Depends on what other programs you will run at the same time as Crossfire, Please compare your system to Crossfire's requirements;

Found at the bottom of this page

Cross Fire ?Free Online FPS ?Download Cross Fireⓘ

To be honest with something that high, as long as you don't run a crazy amount of programs I see you getting an extremely high FPS.
Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Depends on what other programs you will run at the same time as Crossfire, Please compare your system to Crossfire's requirements;

Found at the bottom of this page

Cross Fire ?Free Online FPS ?Download Cross Fireⓘ

To be honest with something that high, as long as you don't run a crazy amount of programs I see you getting an extremely high FPS.
yeah hes gonna get good fps
any number? is more then 200?(programs maybe CF and 5-6 more)
Quote Originally Posted by mixalishhh View Post
any number? is more then 200?(programs maybe CF and 5-6 more)
I've never even heard of a 200 FPS but I'm thinking your minimum would be about 100.
i've got 150 with these kinda stuff 130-150
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?