trading cod4 cd keys

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
trading cod4 cd keys
trading 12 cod4 cd codes(9 left) for either a steam account with cs:s etc..(connot be banned by valve..unlike some accounts ppl have traded me)
willing to sell for cash or will trade for an rs account..
OFFER------------------------------------------------------------
I'll give you my steam account for a cod4 key. Pm me for the pw. It's got css, tf2, and many other on it. It's unbanned too.

I will give anyone my steam account for a working online CD key. Or cd keys for the following
Crysis
Unreal tournament 4
Qauke 4
Stalker
Counter strike source
Stranglehold
Gears of War for vista
Halo 2 for vista
Unreal Tournament 3
I'll pay u money =) pm me
I sent you my steam account details. Check your pm.
PM ME IF INTERESTED, THESE TWO ACCOUNTS FOR A CODE


Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?