What Recording Program should I use?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
What Recording Program should I use?
I tried camstudio and fraps and both make my fps low. what should i use?
use a seperate camera from the computer (looks stupid though and video sucks).

or activate a game booster while recording.
Do you use the force FPS on fraps?
Fraps is the best,but if it makes you lagg...
Use xfire?
use fraps and set to 100 fps
Use Growler. Makes you lag half as much as Fraps, but the quality is slightly lower.
xfire's video recording program
almost all of the recording programs reduce your fps so hardly that it isnt possible to play good. You need to practice playing with low fps
thats the only way
than your pc sucks
^ That ~Maked Me ~Lol
It's called a HD-PVR.

hahahah ur pc suxs
if your fps is below 50 to begin with record replays
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?