Be yourself. Wallpaper

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Be yourself. Wallpaper
My latest creation:



Notes:
1024x768 dimensions.
You are allowed to use it freely. :P

Used Adobe Photoshop CS5, 1 render, 5 layer effects, gradient, and special font.
I will thank the font creator for an awesome job.

Hope you like it.
Shit text and why is it jaggy on the guys legs?
Jaggy? Oh i see. That was the result of putting rotten shorts before beveling...
The text is hard to read, use something else that doesn't have so much design within the text. I like the person though.
ok lil wayne, i just thought it woulb fit there...
the bevel and emboss + outer glow just ruins it, dont use it it makes it look amatuer
Ok. I will try harder next time!
wow bro nce jobb
Thanks Decobez!
Ill make something new soon, just not in a week or so, because of school tests...
yea school sux lol

@Decobez agreed good job
lol man im gunna make it my wallpaper...ok?
Sure! No problem at all man! Enjoy :P
Not bad for a first attempt.
Not actually first attempt... But ill do better!
I started working with photoshop 4 years ago.
My first results looks like that.

Keep trying mate.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us