# 1. Easy on the eyes, I personally like the slight subtle color differences, not to overwhelming, Can't really say anything too negative about it, other then it seems everyone who chooses to use that particular render tends to go with a very similar concept and style (I have seen the render used at least 5 other times)
# 2 Really hard to form much of a opinion because I can't compare it to the original render (which is why I tend to offer the renders and backgrounds I use, it allows others to see completely how the piece came together) But what I can comment on is the blur, I personally think it's a tad bit overdone for the wings, especially considering (for me) the wings are in the foreground more, I would expect that to be at least a tad bit sharper.
3. (IMO) To much shadow for me, also , I like the concept , Not a big fan of the color or brush choice either, maybe do something else around the gun?
4. Background is great IMO, I feel the render (though I know it was intentional) looks more like a attempt to correct some mistakes, more then a intentional look .
The 3rd one is horrible... (sorry dude), the 4 has a cool background and the first 2 are awesome. keep up with the good work!
Yeah i failed the 3rd one and on the second i wasn't able to blur. xD
Im never able to blur. My fav is the 4th
2 and 4 or the best.
would appreciate if you gift me a pic like #4.
1: Excellent to proportions it doesn't have your eyes going everywhere. I like it 2nd.
2: Not my favorite but it's not bad by any means
3: In my opinion it's a little complicated and has alot going on
4: My favorite, just great GFX