Good DirectX Practice

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Good DirectX Practice
Ok, I have started DirectX, then I kept going on with tutorial after tutorial. I always forget what I learned before though. I want to make sure I know everything I need to know, my question is:

How can I tell when I am ready to move on to another tutorial?

When you guys make D3D hacks, do you guys have everything memorized, or do you refer to websites and books sometimes?

I always refer back to things, so I think that I dont know it well enough...
Intellisense helps me to remember all the arguments and the exact function names and their capitalisations. That's about it =P
Really the only thing i use is MSDN and CodeProject sometimes...
Lol, nice picture whit
they prolly have a base, reminding evrything must be hard , hahaa
Quote Originally Posted by wolfguardiann View Post
they prolly have a base, reminding evrything must be hard , hahaa
Actually, its really easy.
you should learn it until u memorize it...Until you can say the most useful parts without seeing it again...It's like learning for school. ( I hate school )
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us