[Help] GetElementById , Simple question

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


"I.Can.GetElementById = True"

Then what on earth does that mean? :/
My interpretation was "If the element with ID 'xxxxx' exists THEN" but I really dunno haha.

I would just done
[highlight=vb.net]
If Not Object.Equals(doc.GetElementById("alalala"), Nothing) Then
'do some shit
End If
[/highlight]

I might actually write a string version of a HTML document class . Would be interesting to try out.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


"I.Can.GetElementById = True"

Then what on earth does that mean? :/
xDD i was saying if i can get element by id without webbrowser..
Like HaveWebbrowser = False And CanUseElementById = True Then
' Tell me how XDDD

Jason and Hassan thanks, Im gonna use ur code and will find ur libray =)
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us