Selecting new Web Name.
Hey MPGH. I need some assistance selecting a new ********* name. My current one is EvilCow. I have used this one for a long time, but as I am getting older, my name is becoming more and more juvenile. I need your help selecting a new name for me. To do so, I know you need a little bit about myself so here it goes. I am 15, I just turned 15 2 months ago, and I like a good name that like when you read it, it makes you think, or feel something, something special. For example when you read the name xXCoOlDuD3Xx then the name, Archangel. You can see the difference. (And I hope Archangel is allowing me to use his name here. If not tell me and I'll replace with a different one.) If you know of a good name for me, please speak up. It can be real or not. and hopefully without numbers, and leet speak. 1 r1y h4t3 th1s s0 c4ll3d 1337 sp34k. and it is really stupid to use in a name (That is my opinion, please don't flame.) So here is the thread, please post your name suggestions, and make them thoughtful!

