[Request] Editor.NET

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Editor.NET
I need Editor.NET reference, thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
I need Editor.NET reference, thanks in advance
Sorry....what?
Well, I don't think anyone uses it here. But ask NG. He is a good googler. He will be able to find the crack for you.
any way of realtime richtextbox code highlighter would be fine as well
Search on Google for:
DigitalRune, enter to their site and download the texteditor. To add it...(Nah I'm lazy to explain do it yourself xd)...The editor it's free but it's hard to use...
Xscapism has a good one, I just forgot what it was called.
I am pretty sure it is also cracked. Just ask, he should be able to help you out
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Xscapism has a good one, I just forgot what it was called.
I am pretty sure it is also cracked. Just ask, he should be able to help you out
That is really hard for House to use. DigitalRune's Editor is much more easier and I am sure will satisfy House's needs ;D
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us