WTF BANNED?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
WTF BANNED?
I was just playing as a Mechanic, doing the same moves.
Then a message popped up
You have been found hacking by a GM.

Am I banned forever and from other Nexon Games?
I didn't hack
This shows Nexon are fags once again. The only thing you can do is send them a ticket and hope for the best. If you're not IP banned you can make a new account offcourse.
Try logging in again. Sometimes you get banned randomly in monster dungeons and pqs if u spam too much.
Don't play a nexon game? That usually fixes their ******ry.
They probably thought you were powerleveling.. What could you have possibly done
Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
I was just playing as a Mechanic, doing the same moves.
Then a message popped up
You have been found hacking by a GM.

Am I banned forever and from other Nexon Games?
I didn't hack
They do that sometimes, i often get it, but if u log in again it returns to normal .
KK, thanks for your help, I scared the shit out of myself.
i would be pissed
GM's can give AB's or permanent bans..did you check the date of the ban expiration?if not just log a ticket and they should get to you in around 4-5 months.
Sometimes that just happens randomly.
Try logging in again, and if it doesn't work, then I dunno
Good luck!
Don't bump old threads like this one.
Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
Don't bump old threads like this one.
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
Shit just got real
@Superpunt
@L3G3ND_KILL3R
@Unicow
The rule for bumping has been changed.
Code:
Bumping old threads (1 month or older) (3 Day Ban)*
Defuse, sir have been reported
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?