FireFox help

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
FireFox help
i need help with firefox cookies..

I forgot my MSN / hotmail pass, i also forgot the question thing and the backup email got deleted.

But i got my pass saved (as cookie) at ebuddy.

Can anywho help me how to get it from there
Okay you got Team Viewer?
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
i need help with firefox cookies..

I forgot my MSN / hotmail pass, i also forgot the question thing and the backup email got deleted.

But i got my pass saved (as cookie) at ebuddy.

Can anywho help me how to get it from there
Isn't there any way you can C&P it from the ebuddy thing?

Off-topic: Your last sentence in your signature, I lol'ed. I love that song. (Orff's O Fortuna)
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Isn't there any way you can C&P it from the ebuddy thing?

Off-topic: Your last sentence in your signature, I lol'ed. I love that song. (Orff's O Fortuna)
i love it too

i can't there are those ****'s


above: yes i do have it
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


i love it too

i can't there are those ****'s


above: yes i do have it
PM me your details.
mmz i hope this works out ok for you
Done.
You found it?
takari lol sorry for closing it but yea

wait a sec

@Takari i fucking love you /nh repped and thanked
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
takari lol sorry for closing it but yea

wait a sec

@Takari i fucking love you /nh repped and thanked
Don't worry
I was going to close it but you closed it before me.
Search a tut on google beside giving a total stranger complete access to your personal information.

I'm jus sayin
/no posting here
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
/no posting here
glad to see you got your msn back
You better not give him your TV.. firefox has the passwords and users saved in options.. he can see everythiong you have.. get a SS of it.. and you are screwed.
It's already done man.
I just got him to the menu and told him what to press and I closed the Tv.
I didn't even see the window of the PW.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us