QuestionMenu/screen with rules.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Menu/screen with rules.
Hello everybody,
I saw a mod sort of a menu of rules, if you press (N) the screen was black with the server rules.
To get back to normal just press the button again.

Some know where I can find this code or mod.
Thank you.

Respects,

PS:It is possible to define where the teams spawn?
For example the "allies"off the map and the "axis" in?
Never seen that before, I will try to do this, and put here. Sorry but you need to wait me or another to put the code here
I just created, I'm in a hurry, I made a very simple

Max Capacity: 6 Rules/Lines
How to change the rule text:
1°- Go to maps\mp\gametypes\SdM folder
2°- Open the _rules.gsc file
3°- Change the "none" text to the rule text you want


Note¹: If the all rules text remain as "none", the text will not appear
Note²: The .rar file have 2 files inside, one for steam MW2 and the other for alterIWnet
Note³: Not tested yet

VirusScan:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...34e-1300653825

Download:
@sdm
Attachment deleted.
You've had plenty of time to update.
Please reupload and follow the uploading rules next time.
Thanks.
I just created, I'm in a hurry, I made a very simple

Max Capacity: 6 Rules/Lines
How to change the rule text:
1°- Go to maps\mp\gametypes\SdM folder
2°- Open the _rules.gsc file
3°- Change the "none" text to the rule text you want


Note¹: If the all rules text remain as "none", the text will not appear
Note²: The .rar file have 2 files inside, one for steam MW2 and the other for alterIWnet
Note³: Not tested yet

VirusScan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
SRM.rar MD5:a068ce07458f6e0fb873627636297dc4 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Download:

@[MPGH]JamesA1994
Better now?
SRM.rarattachment deleted · 15 downloads before removal
/moved 2 gsc help
"sdm"

Very, very thx bro,

I will try this.
Thx again for your help.
nothing, im here for help you =D
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?