Plugin problems. (CS5)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Plugin problems. (CS5)
Put plug-ins in the Plug-ins > File Formats folder (8bi).

Put the MSVCIRTD.dll and msvcrtd.dll in the plug-ins folder, and the raw directory/folder for cs5.

Get this error:

Top of box.
[Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended]

Box text
[Could not complete your request because it is]
[not the right kind of document.]

Has the "X" red symbol next to text

[OK] button..


I extracted GUNS_T_PV_SR.rez
I converted PV_SR_TRG_41_JP.dtx to Lithtech
Try to open in Photoshop

Gets the error..
Redo it again??
I did re-do it like 5 times.. TV me tommarow at like 11am..
Nope :c Can i tv me tommarow Jery?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerymiah94
Heres The Plug-ins File: http://www.m e d i a f i r e.com/?u1bkr84kjs14axb <--- Remove the Space
Virus Scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Just Read the Instruction Inside if u dont know what to do. Have Fun
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?