Learning C++

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Learning C++
Hi , I have some knowledge in C++ . I would like to relearn from scratch and I would like some help . Should I be buying a book or use online tutorials ?

Please leave some information like what book I should buy or what website I should learn from .

I am trying to create hacks for games as well as create programs .

Thanks ,

Duy
Its all up to you.

Books are for the very beginners, while online tutorials are for people who know at least some knowledge.

I started with tutorials and somewhat understood. I only started to truly comprehend C++ after I bought a book.
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Its all up to you.

Books are for the very beginners, while online tutorials are for people who know at least some knowledge.

I started with tutorials and somewhat understood. I only started to truly comprehend C++ after I bought a book.
I bought and went through some of the practices , C++ in easy steps . I've also learnt C++ in school using Windows Application .
Then study tutorials on hacking,etc...
Any help with choosing a book ?
Sams - C++ Primer Plus(5th Edition)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us