(Release) speedhack (not mine)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
(Release) speedhack (not mine)
Have fun!

btw. it's not mine, I found this on another site.

How to use:
1.launch warrock
2.enable hack
3.enable bypass
4. close hack
5. enjoy fast walking! (the value is in %)

Tip:
Put speed on 10000-50000 and go in battle group, if u walk off a mountain u will fly!!!
Speed.rarattachment deleted · 143 downloads before removal
hey thx man
I got banned on my noob account from it. But worked for like 2 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
I got banned on my noob account from it. But worked for like 2 minutes.
U must close the hack after enabling!!!!!
I use it with a bypass and it works great...even when u keep open the hack...its better because u can change the value's ingame
how did you even get banned if theres no link?
He might have got it from the original site? Or maybe he just used a bug to find the forum's file storage link and downloaded it from there with help of an exploit?
do u need to activate bypass?
cuz i keep gettin a 0 mis. ban after like 4-5 minutes o.o
This hack isn't working anymore
Can you update it with new addresses please?
It was a great one.
Quote Originally Posted by pikachoobie View Post
This hack isn't working anymore
Can you update it with new addresses please?
It was a great one.
I said it wasn't mine so I can't update it, maybe if it will be released on that site again.
i m big nooob
what program do u use to open the hack
ive had this issue every other time i downloaded a hack
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us