ExclamationProblem with Injectors

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with Injectors
Hi everyone, I'm actually trying to use some hacks with the injector that goes with them( Naeron's one ). It always says that it failed to inject, and I've seen we had to install Visual C++ 2010 Express. So I tryed to install it but actually we need the Windows XP Service Pack 3, when I have the Service Pack 2, and that I cant find out how to install the SP3. So I tryed some of the Injectors I had and somes in the liste of injector in one of the sticky threads. Actually some says they failed to inject, others just don't inject it when they says they have successfully injected it, so when I'm in the game, there is no menu, so is there a working injector with SP2?

Thanks,
Meleemilan.
try aeroman`s injector
I've talked to several people using Naeron's Injector, and they've had problems with it, dont forget to change the name of the hack to (whatever).dll to the same as the injector If that doesnt work, I'd suggest getting some of the official MPGH injectors or looking for a highly popular easily usable one!
Tell us wich Injectors you DID try, my injector works for 32/64 bit...
My mate had that problem before. He used the same injector, but i told him : Download visual c++ 2008 install it and try again. And yep it works, if u don't want visual c++ 2008 just use a another injector.
You might need SP3 on your computer. (Service pack 3).
You can download SP3 from Windows updater. (Preloaded on your computer)
So open Windows updater, and install all the important compatibility, then you should be prompted with a SP3 update.

Or google search: Windows XP SP3 microsoft

Its a fast download. But that should resolve your problem.

If you tried and it worked/didn't, send another replyz, ill try to solve your problem.
Good luck.
Why you can't install SP3, where's a problem? Also, tell us what hack did you use.
I tried the ZeroHead hack (1.4 and 1.6), Dr.Php's one and MPGH D3D by D3t0N4t3.

I can't download SP3 because I do not want to activate the Windows Update( because I do not have a lot of space in disk C and that it is where windows install everything, and also that's a long time I didn't activate the windows update[at least 2 years] so it's gonna take too much space...). And actually, it says that we can go to the download center, which is only working with Internet Explorer 5 or higher, and I dont have it, I have Mozilla Firefox 3.6. So we can get it somewhere else but there, I can't find where it is. So I really can't download it... But what is so necessary in the Visual C++ 2010 Express? Before with the Warlord injector, it was perfectly running, now nothing at all.

Meleemilan.
Quote Originally Posted by Meleemilan View Post
I tried the ZeroHead hack (1.4 and 1.6), Dr.Php's one and MPGH D3D by D3t0N4t3.

I can't download SP3 because I do not want to activate the Windows Update( because I do not have a lot of space in disk C and that it is where windows install everything, and also that's a long time I didn't activate the windows update[at least 2 years] so it's gonna take too much space...). And actually, it says that we can go to the download center, which is only working with Internet Explorer 5 or higher, and I dont have it, I have Mozilla Firefox 3.6. So we can get it somewhere else but there, I can't find where it is. So I really can't download it... But what is so necessary in the Visual C++ 2010 Express? Before with the Warlord injector, it was perfectly running, now nothing at all.

Meleemilan.
Well start uninstalling useless stuff. Games you don't play.
You need those updates, that's the reason no hacks work for you.
Actually, 90% of what's there is stuff by Microsoft... and that's the biggest part of it. I'm adding you Dr.Php.

EDIT: Added, you need to accept now...
Quote Originally Posted by Meleemilan View Post
Actually, 90% of what's there is stuff by Microsoft... and that's the biggest part of it. I'm adding you Dr.Php.

EDIT: Added, you need to accept now...
I suggest you get a new computer, if 9-% of your hard drive is Microsoft.

Thats pretty sad, I never heard of that before in my life.
I never said it was Windows, but things Microsoft provides or games from Microsoft... I think i'm gonna delete things in Program Files, in there, nothing is really important no?

Meleemilan.

btw I have 97GB in disc C and 200GB in D, but D is at 99% full, C is 98%.
Melee -> Add me on msn anton-gamerz@hotmail0.com.
Let me help you to get the hack working
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us