hey guys been trying to get hold of a injector that works on win 7 64 bit but no luck any suggestions?
I would suggest using PerX or Swiftdude's injector. They both work good for me.
ive tried perX and red dragon but no luck, perX injects but then it wont let me play the game because it crashes, and all injectors that i have seen lately, are for 32 bit!
i use portal fainject and devinject.
PORRRRRTAL!!!!
Plus Wrong section.
which one is better portal or perX
i cant seem to find portal injector :S can someone help?
Originally Posted by badboi2k
i cant seem to find portal injector :S can someone help?
lol look for it
I would suggest you go to the right section, But I use DevInjector
( Mostly because my name is Devin and i get called Dev )
I find Portal the best everyone seems to get working out of there hacks using it.
Dinjector is the only one that worked greatly for my win 7 64
Wrong section. Getting someone to move...
Dude, just use PerX all the injectors do the same job blah blah blah :P Most of them are all built on the same shitty public source's and methods :P @TagitTagger no outside links bro, you're probably gonna get banned now :P you could've linked a link to the page that provides PerX on mpgh. Read the rules next time, and that goes for the rest of you.