TalkingNew weapon bug

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
work also with premium wep?
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Yes, but when it expires, finish the game, restart War Rock, don't do anything else, after out of the game, just leave the game. Restart War Rock, and Ta-Da.

Thank me. :P
I've tryed with aug and it didn't work T_T
how can i do this tell me pls I want it too
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker94 View Post
how can i do this tell me pls I want it too
Answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Yes, but when it expires, finish the game, restart War Rock, don't do anything else, after out of the game, just leave the game. Restart War Rock, and Ta-Da.

Thank me. :P
Start reading before posting.
yooooooooo i am keeping the famas forever and the psg1 for ever 2 omg dude thank you for finding this bug sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Lol u just need to plya with tha gun when it is almost in the ending of time ...
damn thats so cool looks like some 1 found the new weapon bug if its true please post screen shots
gone after update week ago damned was so cool
lol but how did it work wus it just a glitch ?
stop spamming plz; close thread
work or patched? close after answered me =)
I think it work now.. But it can be patched by fking k2... I don't know.
Just try make it :P
Quote Originally Posted by footstar2 View Post
I got a lifetime aug, but it happened by accident. Any good UCE'er who has got ideas to look into this?
yeah; you may of done this. but it will be banned by thursday - this hack was patched like 3 months ago, discovered 5 months ago...


keep up


^^
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us