Combat Arms "Server Error!"

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms "Server Error!"
Hey guys are any of you having this same problem? When I try to do anything clan related I get this annoying message. It has been happe**** for a few days now.
And BTW I don't care if Nexon "spies" see this, because I am 100% legit.
Thats been going on for a while. Try changing servers, worked for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Thats been going on for a while. Try changing servers, worked for me.
Urgh, I tried that and nothing worked. same error.
You need to relog .

If you want to leave clan ,

quickly on your first try, click clan search real fast rapidly and rapidly click on leave clan and ok.

Do not stop clicking , it works for me.

Same with terminating and approving.

Make sure its your first try on viewing clan or it wont work else by relogging.
Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
Urgh, I tries that and nothing worked. same error.


Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
You need to relog .

If you want to leave clan ,

quickly on your first try, click clan search real fast rapidly and rapidly click on leave clan and ok.

Do not stop clicking , it works for me.

Same with terminating and approving.

Make sure its your first try on viewing clan or it wont work else by relogging.
!<FILLER>!
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post






!<FILLER>!
Aight ill try that right now.
EDIT: Didn't work for me. same error.
Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
Aight ill try that right now.
EDIT: Didn't work for me. same error.
Did you relog and try it? Btw its a month there should be a update patch coming up.
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


Did you relog and try it? Btw its a month there should be a update patch coming up.
Yeah I relogged first, and what do you Mean "its a month"?
There will be a patch in a week or so he's saying.
I dont know about this one.
yea that keeps happening to me and my bro its crap
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
yea that keeps happening to me and my bro its crap
Yes, it's very annoying.
same here lol. even now it dont work. its kinda funny, when there is no one in my clan online, i always get the error. however, if there is 1/2+ people online, you see the real thing for about 5 seconds b4 it gets into the error again... lol/
This error started as soon as I made a new clan. What luck.

I have figured that for 'me' the server error is there at specific times of the day. Like in the morning there is but not in the afternoon. It's there in the evening but not at night. Strange. Nexuuunn
every month nexon has a period where they change their pads their " months "
for clean pads " no bugs"
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us