ExclamationMetabosis - FPS Zombie Island Survival Game[UPDATE02]

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
Metabosis - FPS Zombie Island Survival Game[UPDATE02]
This is Metabosis,The game i am Deveploing at the moment.I've been devolpoing this game,It is called Metabosis find details at http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...storyline.html .I was releaseing a demo but it wasnt a soon as i expected it to be done.I will now set my release date for my DEMO 1-2 weeks from now and im SURE i will have a ready -able demo by then,the reason this is this is becuase i want the demo able to always do something and not just be a quick run thru. I Wanted to share these photos becuase i need opinions on it.Please Provide Feedback about your thoughts,ideas,suggestions....ect.












i like the SS so good luck with that !fps?
You made that?
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
You made that?
It looks like it :O
Yes,im still devopling it thou
wow holy shitfuck
need beta testers?! :O
Looks awesome man keep it up
Fucking awesome, can I be tester?
bro i can test this for you
i am using win7 32 bit if u want ?!
That looks professional.
ill test it looks sick
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?