add me on MSN: atomicstonereal@hotmail0.com
DetectedChoob V1.5 update
Win Vista 32bit crashes on game loading
Your one of my most respected coders, your hacks always work flawlessly for me (win xp 32 w/ perx), thanked you and again good job and good look w/ the update haa
windows vista32bit./
Window 7 64 bit.
d/c before starting.
Window 7 64 bit.
d/c before starting.
It crashes windows xp 32 bit
So you all read the topic about nexon "trying" harder to stop hackers? Well its obviously working because throughout the days I've been testing most hacks and they get detected almost an hour or less after being released... but when I was using this before that silent patch it was an awesome hack. Thumbs up.
finally u update it man thx ....I love u ! Lolz
The hack is patched now i think cuz i get disconnected after like 2-5 min of in game play
Need to update again
dc after 1min.
dc after 1min.Same i DC aswell, when i push insert ?
Nice hack But its detected now D:
This thread is closed for replies.
