[Help] Flash game variable scanner??

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Flash game variable scanner??
hey were do I start with a flash game variable scanner?
hey were do I start with telling you to learn vb and or do a google search?
hi,
In case your still interested, can you explain better?

Probably by searching for variables... XD
Quote Originally Posted by tremaster View Post
hey were do I start with a flash game variable scanner?
No such thing, requires decompiling SWF to FLA and then after that your screwed....

Use this guide to hack flash games via variables:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/209-social...ash-games.html

You want a scanner? Create a SWF to FLA convertor (which is VERY advanced and is not recommended to be attempted with your knowledge).
Can you do this on Shockwave? I can't find the swf for burning rubber 3
************* - Nope No cheats (well address engines) work for shockwave games maybe later on
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?