3ds max lta export

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
3ds max lta export

Anyone know why the model exports as nothing?
it might be really really small (i hit that problem once) try zooming in on ME, if its not that, then make sure your clicking export all

if that doesn't work, find a new model
I don't think it's really small, I don't know how to zoom, but I exported the file at a scale of 100. I am exporting all.
My 3ds max or my plugins must have some errors...
different model from CoD 2:

still didn't work
Send me the LTA Plugin!!!
Quote Originally Posted by warfiend100 View Post
Anyone know why the model exports as nothing?
Open the LTA with wordpad and check to see what it is exporting.

If the data isn't there, you are missing some steps.
Yeah I'm probably missing some steps...
notepad:
Code:
(hierarchy "model" 
	(children 
		(
			(transform "Scene Root" 
				(matrix 
					(
						(-1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 )
						(0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 )
						(-0.000000 0.000000 -1.000000 0.000000 )
						(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 )
					)
				)
			)
		)
	)
)
	(animset "baseAnim" 
	(keyframe 
		(keyframe 
			(times 
				(3333 )
			)
		)
	)
	(anims 
		()
	)
)
	(on-load-cmds )
	(tools-info 
	()
)
Here's what I'm doing:
1. converting call of duty models to .obj
2. opening .obj in 3ds max 7
3. deleting excess material(same result without)
4. exporting as lta
5. opening in model edit
6. confusion
Could someone point out what I'm doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by warfiend100 View Post
Yeah I'm probably missing some steps...

Here's what I'm doing:
1. converting call of duty models to .obj
2. opening .obj in 3ds max 7
3. deleting excess material(same result without)
4. exporting as lta
5. opening in model edit
6. confusion
Could someone point out what I'm doing wrong?
I'll point out your missing steps between 3) and 4)
Do I have to merge existing meshes(if not already done) and then make all existing faces triangles?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us