ExclamationXtrap Abnormal Memory Error ..

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Xtrap Abnormal Memory Error ..


I am recieving that error always when using any hack .. I tried All undetected Injectors .. updated Frame network and Direct X .. and injected like over 20 times .. using windows XP sp3 fully updated .. Any New solutions to Try ?
Yes .. I tried Faith and Blackdragon and Swift's Too
this hack no working for abnormal acess error.
It's because you have an hack on you'r computer, or you injected a hack.
It's because the hack progress is to huge.
It can also be that the hack is outdated (detected)
Yeah I get it too

but what u gotta do is first start up crossfire witout hack... then clsoe it and start it with the hack
It can be several errors.
When X Trap loads try to inject fast and close the injector.

If still doesn't work restart and try again.If that doesn't work than try a different hack.(If there are none just wait.)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us