Farming bots

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Farming bots
How can I use VMware to farm?

I downloaded vmware and set it all up, installed CF but when I try to load CF it says:

"Sorry, this application can not run in a virtual machine"

How do others do it?

Please help?
Maybe with the updates isn't more possible run it on VMWare...
I would recommend you search for new methods on Google.
I tried Google and nothing, but saw a few guys on here saying as recent as one week ago that they are using VMware bots.
there was a tutorial on this check in the tutorial forum
That still works? I followed it but nothing - Same as OP.
Try ask for some farmers in game to see if they can help.
Wrong section
/req move to help section
It's possible. You have to add a code to a certain file.

I'll post instructions after I know exactly what to do.

Perhaps it doesn't work.

Did you add

Code:
svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "true"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "true"
to the bottom of the configuration file?
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
It's possible. You have to add a code to a certain file.

I'll post instructions after I know exactly what to do.

Perhaps it doesn't work.

Did you add

Code:
svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "true"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "true"
to the bottom of the configuration file?
Yeah I added that to the file called "Vmware virtual machine config" right at the bottom but same problem appears... Yet others have it working :/

That is the correct file? located in C:\Documents and Settings\******\My Documents\My Virtual Machines\CF 1 ?

Really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
It's possible. You have to add a code to a certain file.

I'll post instructions after I know exactly what to do.

Perhaps it doesn't work.

Did you add

Code:
svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "true"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "true"
to the bottom of the configuration file?
I added this rather than what was in the farming guide, it works...

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
It's possible. You have to add a code to a certain file.

I'll post instructions after I know exactly what to do.

Perhaps it doesn't work.

Did you add

Code:
svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "true"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "true"
to the bottom of the configuration file?
I'll try to set up my VM farm again, if this works I will forever lub you forever
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I'll try to set up my VM farm again, if this works I will forever lub you forever
Yes this does work 100%, pretty simple.

1) Install VMware.
2) Install CF.
3) Add that code to the config file.
Ask @Toxin he made a thread some months ago.
You can even whisper 7even7 ingame and tell him how to use FarmBots (he farms too much)
Possible But It's Really Hard To Work Out haha :')
Maybe I will test VMWare here again, with this code.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us