Seed thread

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Seed: Dead Mau5
Description: Lots of overhangs, waterfalls, and an above ground dungeon.
Screenshots:



Seed: 555555555
Description: A large, mostly flat world, that spans with a lot of sand and grass, and a ton of water.
Screenshots:


Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Seed: Dead Mau5
Description: Lots of overhangs, waterfalls, and an above ground dungeon.
Screenshots:



Seed: 555555555
Description: A large, mostly flat world, that spans with a lot of sand and grass, and a ton of water.
Screenshots:


keep the seeds coming!
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

keep the seeds coming!
Seed: -7968584378593190384
Description: Mountainous world, with a lot of mountaintop caves and neat place to put things.
Screenshots:

the only reason I dont like the first one is because there is really no room to build stuff in. It makes for an awesome adventure/exploring world though.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Post it in the right format please.


And what you type in has nothing to do with what you get. Whatever you type in gets translated into something completely different.
Mkay then,
Seed: 7991278258214999527
Description: World full of pumpkins and cactuses, little farther of the spawn is a lapis lazuli cave with diamonds, lava and an open void
Sry no ss.
Apparently this seed has generated quite a bit of buzz and such, and I can see why.

Seed: -1784338777788894343
Description: Massive world with floating everything, mysterious pumpkins, dungeons, overhangs, the works.
Screenshots:


do Glacier its awsome map
Quote Originally Posted by uberman556 View Post
do Glacier its awsome map
I have played glacier before, and I was not impressed. It was actually kind of irritating to play.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
I have played glacier before, and I was not impressed. It was actually kind of irritating to play.
it is kind of but it is kind of a good adventure map if u think about it
Thanks, i downloaded the file
I love the Seed number -9028489474908844496




Makes a valley, full of trees and mountains of the side
Fun to explore but hard to build in
Seed: 1929598795432







Makes a huge lake and is surrounded by trees and valleys. Occasionally you will find a floating piece of land
Seed: 87987987987987
This looks awesome!
Amazing dude Lot's of mountains?
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us