Kick Voting

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Kick Voting
OMG,now kick voting is fucking pissing me off.Okay so I was playing a normal GM match with 31/10.:Then 7even7 (Major = Farmer) entered on BL and he failed to bhop and I hs him.He started to QQing and fucking around and I got kicked.

FUCK YOU 7even7 FARMER!

I'm getting really mad now!
Everyday shit. Why I stopped playing.
Quote Originally Posted by wRGAERghaewrhggaerh View Post
Crossfire is Crossfire.
When I saw your name I said WTF.I thought it was Takari too.
Yep this is getting really annoying with people QQing and people kicking to get the ace.
Thats why I fucking hate crossfire

Ill join a game and be kicked before I even kill or get killed...
I actually wanted to quit cf today but I calmed down xD
I got kicked from S&D in 12 round with 35/5 score -.-"
Quote Originally Posted by PhedoHorse View Post
I actually wanted to quit cf today but I calmed down xD
I got kicked from S&D in 12 round with 35/5 score -.-"
Last time I was in TDM with 103/22 score.Got kicked.
Quote Originally Posted by PhedoHorse View Post
I actually wanted to quit cf today but I calmed down xD
I got kicked from S&D in 12 round with 35/5 score -.-"
lol ... thats why farming is the best choice or HM OR MM
Rage Quitter , Go Play Pac Man , Crossfire Suck's We All Know But Youl Just Have To Get With It I Guess
Kick Voting fuck with everyone since this started to exists...
omg ik this sht i get kiked too and the most in ghost mode....omg hate farmers ...
yesterday i got kicked 2 times,dunno why,but the fucking turks are pissing me off.
Quote Originally Posted by kvll View Post
yesterday i got kicked 2 times,dunno why,but the fucking turks are pissing me off.
dont be a rassist i hate them too but the other noobs do it 2 hate kids.....
Kids will be kids and rage at a good score. Just deal with it, it won't stop
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us