COD BO Add On First Strike stinks...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
COD BO Add On First Strike stinks...
I gameshared with a friende of mine and got the new COD BO add on 'First Stike' i just wanted to say its not worth $14.99. if you want it just gameshare it lol. the zombie map is gay and most of the maps suck.
idk, i liked it, maybe its a habit, the more u play it, u will like it more..
@Terio maybe. i dont play it much. @NegroTwinkie I think the best map is prolly discovery or Berlin Wall. Da others r kinda gay/
Stadium is the best one I think. No map is worth $15 considering it's a virtual game. But Stadium is fun.
The zombie map is gayyyyyyy....
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?