Teach me the basics to PS? I don't know how to do anything. Using CS5. Don't know how to change the color of brushes, make a whole layer black or any color, any shit. Been tryna learn this for a while. Not working too nice.
use GIMP it is free... but if u wanna use photo shop wataver... i can show u
Tell me what you need and i'll make youtube video how to
Example:
- Layer
VM/PM me if you want my help, i'll give you my msn, i can help you with Teamviewer
i use Photoshop cs5 aswell
I can help you in the 1st of April.
I'm not going to use PhotoShop for 1 month.
I just started in PhotoShop. Never used Gimp or any other editing program except Paint
It's pretty easy PhotoShoping. I just play around with stuff. Try just taking a picture and seeing what everything does. Experiment, and you will get it. Also gives you a sense of pride knowing you taught yourself
Originally Posted by Legend3
I just started in PhotoShop. Never used Gimp or any other editing program except Paint
It's pretty easy PhotoShoping. I just play around with stuff. Try just taking a picture and seeing what everything does. Experiment, and you will get it. Also gives you a sense of pride knowing you taught yourself
bullcrap, when you teach it yourself, it won't give you a sense of pride...
I can know -.-
Just try to follow some Tuts after knowing the basics, wich i can help you with.
Try combining some tuts, then you will learn 50%
Show me how to:
Blend renders with backgrounds
Change the color of the brush
Show me what all the buttons on the left do
Show me what all the toolbar stuff is at the top
Remember, CS5
Thatll be easy I'll see if I can make a video
Originally Posted by Keroaplt
Thatll be easy I'll see if I can make a video
Thanks mang. Hopefully not with notepad, with actual voice.
I could possibly teach you through msn over mic about various tools here and there. Add me on msn.
Originally Posted by Ryguy
I could possibly teach you through msn over mic about various tools here and there. Add me on msn.
I don't have msn
And i dont have a cam or a mic.
Okay well than stick to his videos and see what you can learn from him. If you need any extra help you can message me. I prefer msn though simply because it's quicker, you should download it doesn't take long.
Originally Posted by Ryguy
Okay well than stick to his videos and see what you can learn from him. If you need any extra help you can message me. I prefer msn though simply because it's quicker, you should download it doesn't take long.