Form Design Help

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Form Design Help
This is one of my projects I have to do with class and I was wondering how or if I could change the icon in the top right corner?
Use the icon property under your form.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Use the icon property under your form.
I found it under the "Window Style" category under properties. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by CoOKiEbrEEd View Post
I found it under the "Window Style" category under properties. Thanks.
Awesome, even though I was so stupid and bolded property instead of icon <<
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


Awesome, even though I was so stupid and bolded property instead of icon <<
x).
Yah ; He can just edit the default app.ico icon from the project's Ressource file too, Dis way any other form will also have it set by default.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post


x).
Yah ; He can just edit the default app.ico icon from the project's Ressource file too, Dis way any other form will also have it set by default.
Thanks for the tip
Quote Originally Posted by **HACKER** View Post
@Melodia Yea nice reply girl good work
/fixed......
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
/fixed......
I guess I got used to Kidos calling me "Man, Bro, Dude, etc." with time.. x).

Lolwhat he got banned for ?.
Hell_Demon was pissed
Naw I don't have ban powers =3 no idea why he got banned, probably called Liz a guy as well or something =P
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?