Request another Sig!(:

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Request another Sig!(:
Hello MPGH! I was wondering if anyone could make a Sig for my uncle who play Call Of Duty: United Offense ( I know its one of the old games but he likes to play it on PC)
Main Text/Name: Cpt.Caveman
Sub Text/Quote: "Fail miserably, achieve greatly!"
Size: As big as a regular sig would fit on a forum
Theme: Call of Duty Theme
Colour: Anything that looks good with a Call of Duty background

Thank you very much !

xi2fastxi
No one wants to do it ?
Double poster? Ill see what I can do though. I'm a beginner at ps.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
Double poster? Ill see what I can do though. I'm a beginner at ps.
Same but i made his last one
Il try this if Im feeling it today
Haha aight!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us