"Hello" :)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
"Hello" :)


Made with Cinema 4D and Photoshop.
I was bored and I had no title... so I chose the first think I remembered: Hello :P
I hope you like it!
its funny hehe i like it. * thumps up *
the letters are kinda...
idk the proper word for it
not so smooth?
kinda
but anyways its good
Thanks, they're not smooth because they were in 3d and I made them 2d... (no shadows).
Quote Originally Posted by ___[.T.]___ View Post
Thanks, they're not smooth because they were in 3d and I made them 2d... (no shadows).
@___[.T.]___
thanks for the +
OOHH HAIII THEERRE !! D Nice work.
Quote Originally Posted by XuansonOn View Post
OOHH HAIII THEERRE !! D Nice work.
Oh HAII? Thanks
try to obtain smoother edges, these are quite hard for a 3d model (C4D).
I like it^_^ good job keep it up i wish i can do that^_^ lol
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
try to obtain smoother edges, these are quite hard for a 3d model (C4D).
I did it... and I also increased the resolution a lot. :/

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky23614 View Post
I like it^_^ good job keep it up i wish i can do that^_^ lol
Thanks, that's easy to make
Try it!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us