[Making] Custom MPGH Tags

Posts 1,621–1,626 of 1,626 · Page 109 of 109
While Melee’s list has been whittled down to a select few outliers, Beat 4’s list seems to feature a much healthier and balanced selection.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
buy rs gold
Someone please <3

Background Colour: Light Purple
Text: KAWAII (I would prefer KAW, then the icon, then the AII)
Text Colour: White
Icon URL: http://imgur.com/FLCTeo6ⓘ
Swirl: If you want
Background Colour: like red or black
Text: Uchicha
Text Colour: Red
Icon URL: an sharingan eye in the middle
Swirl: No

Skype King05_borz
Hi! I whould like one:

Background Colour and Text Colour: http://prntscr.com/akeb56
Text: G2A [icon] Refunds
Icon URL: I don't know what suits here... But you have more xp
Swirl: Yes
Skype: DarkShadoo

Thank you!
Y'all are bumping an old ass thread.
Posts 1,621–1,626 of 1,626 · Page 109 of 109

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?