Replacing HShield Folder

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
It still keeps giving me an error. I've downloaded the new patch since the maintenance and I ran the game twice without using hacks and it still says Error =(
Sounds like you could have messed up another folder or file. If you don't know what it was, I suggest re-downloading and re-installing, then trying this method again, it's still working.
I'm gonna reinstall. I'll get u updated after i reinstall
Still working. Thank you
so does the old hack include the trainer made by ShawnRussow?
Instead of extracting try this : Highlight the file, press ctrl-c and then paste it into the needed file, because as alanhu said it might extract it into the HShield file instead of replacing it

Quote Originally Posted by imnathan View Post
so does the old hack include the trainer made by ShawnRussow?
old hack that ShawnRussow / Hell_Demon made still works if you patch with the old HShield file. Just check a few threads someone has got it already uploaded.
Quote Originally Posted by thedarksilkroad View Post
thank u i hope u are not gay
calling me gay ? huh ?
Quote Originally Posted by cadbury2010 View Post
calling me gay ? huh ?
the question is are u?? *Troll Face*
thx a lot work very fine for me!
So I have followed the procedures that you have listed, I had renamed the old HShield folder and downloaded the one before us, extracted it, and made sure it was a single folder. However, when I run the console by Hell Demon and I input any commands, it just ignores it and nothing happens in-game. Any help? My binds were working yesterday, but as being the goof I am I had went to options to change my sound, and it reset the binds. So i thought I could just go in and just rebind them. but after this patch it just doesn't want to work, yet a couple of m buddies are playing fine with it. Any way you can help me further? Thanks!
vindictus
Hello, I try to play but i have to find HackShield and I don't find it
The same problem's happening for me to, but I'm running it via Wineskin (as I don't have a PC) so after I replace the hackshield its still giving me an Oreans.vxd error....
thanks i needed the old version link lol >.>
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us