SFC 2 | 1.78 KDR | Tons of Rares (500+ Sopmod)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
SFC 2 | 1.78 KDR | Tons of Rares (500+ Sopmod)
Personal account I was using for a few months and I haven't' played for > 2 months now, however, the items on there are still alive for months.

Stats:
Experience: 59.4K (SFC 2)
Kills: 7,000+
Deaths: 3,900+
KDR: 1.78
NX Prepaid: 1,100
NX Credit: 5,000
GP: 770,000+

Gear:
M4A1 SOPMOD: 507 Days Remaining
PP-19 MOD CAMO: 103 Days Remaining
Golden Punisher: 306 Days Remaining
M417 Combat: Permanent
K5SD: Permanent

Cyclops Bandana: 144 Days Remaining
Anti-Flash Goggles: 114 Days Remaining
Desert Camo: 267 Days Remaining
Recon Vest: 112 Days Remaining

Misc Functions/Loaded Inbox.

Price: Post or PM me an offer (Money only, no NX or accounts).
Payment: Paypal
Contact:
AIM - FactualNet
MSN - calamityyy@LiVee.com

You receive all account info (meaning login, password, name, birthdate, and email (including email's pass))

You Go First.

Images (as links, I don't want all of them to rape the page):
Gear:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...matt/caoo9.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...matt/caoo8.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...matt/caoo7.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...matt/caoo6.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...matt/caoo5.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...matt/caoo4.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...matt/caoo3.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...matt/caoo2.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...matt/caoo1.jpg

Inbox:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo23.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo22.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo21.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo20.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo19.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo18.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo17.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo16.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo15.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo14.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo13.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo12.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo11.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...att/caoo10.jpg
What you want for it? Account ? paypal? and if paypal .. How much monney do you want?
Paypal money, sorry for not specifying.
$23 CDN paypal. + a SFC3 account that is a leader of a level 2 account with 72% wins. That's all I can offer atm.
Actually a very Nice account even tho the Rank is decent, but i wish i could buy coz the SOPMOD, but buying one already
hmmm too bad u dont accept nx cards
How much $ paypal you ask for !
Quote Originally Posted by SoWhat View Post
How much $ paypal you ask for !
Please offer, so far the $23 offer is the most, although I'm not sure if I'll take that low yet.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?