Wana make that a Combo?

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Wana make that a Combo?

Yessss Sir, Happy Birthday to Myself (March 24th) + 3k Posts.


-Created by: Self.

What to look forward to:

To do:

Upon Arrival I will be releasing Events for the following Sections;

Combat Arms
Project Blackout
Runescape
Crossfire
Literature
General
Game Developing
.... And much more

In conjunction with Moderators of each section.

Message

I would like to first off apologize for my recent lapse in activity (Probably not even noticeable but personally it tears me inside to abandon people) and assure you all that upon coming back I will be releasing an abundance of new events, tutorials, and resources - Look out I'm working on several projects

Secondly, I would like to take this time to thank those that I've met in this past year and those who have made a great impact on my life. If you are one of these people you know who you are, I appreciate each of your friendships and/or contributions to this forum. If it was not for the support of some of you I do not know where I'd be right now. Regardless of your standpoint with me I want to thank you all.

In conclusion I would like to wish you all a great day, I'm just thankful to be here at the moment! <3 See you all in a few days...



happy birthday, bye.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY bai on 3 k
ill make you a doodle wait
And a good day to you too Eve.
you prob wont be able to see this but here
hope you like

Happy birthday Eve
Tonight we acknowledge how you are always there for us when we need you; through times of adversity and throughout the celebrations in our lives. Your strength, your caring and your support continues to brighten our days in so many wonderful ways..
daum hispi, calling your girl a bitch while on skype with us on her bday. you thug.
Happy birthday and RIP .
getting banned for some time at posts sucks but it stops spamming lol
Spamming can never be stopped .
Happy birthday.
Have a fun time with whatever u decide/decided to do today.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?