Take Care.

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Take Care.
You ******s better be looking after my sections cough @Dakota
( It's me Comet Btw )

PM me for contest information & check the thread.

Take good care of all my sections!
How are u gonna give the prizes for the contest? And if just one guy is entering (archangel jr.) are u gonna give all the 3 accs? btw, u back perm or just check acc?
Not back perm.
If no-one else participates in the competition, Archangel jr will place 1st, which means he will only get first prize.
can i get sec then? bcuz i dont have good accs while i am a pretty good player.
Just make a little 5 second soldier front video, it means you participated and will most likely come 2nd to 3rd.
Sorry Schoorp, But its my prize am in, am making the best vid
Quote Originally Posted by a_z_king View Post
Sorry Schoorp, But its my prize am in, am making the best vid
Pshh. I'm joining too.
u really archyghost? if yes u dont need it
Bye
I might join this contest.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Bye
I might join this contest.
And Me Too Mac
Well then do et (:
Oh well hey there comet (:
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Oh well hey there comet (:
I added you to credits in my video (:
Quote Originally Posted by 'QuestCrew View Post


I added you to credits in my video (:
For which video?
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us