[Help] Check Box

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Check Box
I'm making a Multi-Tool and I need some help on crosshair.

I have

If Checkbox1.checked Then
crosshair1.show()
crosshair2.hide()
crosshair3.hide()
crosshair4.hide()
else
Crosshair1.hide()
crosshair2.hide()
crosshair3.hide()
crosshair4.hide()


But when I check checkbox2, checkbox1 is still checked.

Any way I can make it to where only 1 check box can be checked at a time?
Yeah um use a RadioButton lol
Quote Originally Posted by VernK View Post
Yeah um use a RadioButton lol
That or do this:

Code:
If Checkbox1.checked Then 
Checkbox2.Checked = False
crosshair1.show()
crosshair2.hide()
crosshair3.hide()
crosshair4.hide()
else
Checkbox1.Checked = True ' LOL
Crosshair1.hide()
crosshair2.hide()
crosshair3.hide()
crosshair4.hide()

End if
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


That or do this:

Code:
If Checkbox1.checked Then 
Checkbox2.Checked = False
crosshair1.show()
crosshair2.hide()
crosshair3.hide()
crosshair4.hide()
else
Checkbox1.Checked = True ' LOL
Crosshair1.hide()
crosshair2.hide()
crosshair3.hide()
crosshair4.hide()

End if
I'll try this after I wake up a bit
If CheckBox1.Checked Then
CheckBox1.Checked = True
CheckBox2.Checked = False
CheckBox3.Checked = False
CheckBox4.Checked = False
Crosshair1.Show()
Crosshair2.Hide()
Crosshair3.Hide()
Crosshair4.Hide()
Else
Crosshair1.Hide()
Crosshair2.Hide()
Crosshair3.Hide()
Crosshair4.Hide()
End If

Will that work for crosshair1 checkbox
Rotfl ever heard of loops?

Foreach the controls in that group of checkbox's. Check which one has the property <Checked> to true, break the loop. And there you go, show the crosshair.
Or JUST use Radio Buttons! OMG
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?