boky SCAMMER

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
boky SCAMMER
Dear all,

As already told you anyone...boky is a real scammer...pls dont trust him its for your own secure...its just for info...because i dont think that MPGH Staff will bann him...

JUST DONT TRADE WITH HIM WITHOUT A MIDDLE MAN OR "GOOD" SS BECAUSE HE SHOWED ME SOME SS FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHICH ISNT HIS....

DONT TRADE WITH HIM

HES SCAMMER
Bullshit zegt:
pay the money then you got the account
|| taLha || zegt:
haha
|| taLha || zegt:
stop scamming n4p
|| taLha || zegt:
i will report you on mpgh
Bullshit zegt:
?
Bullshit zegt:
You will scma me
Bullshit zegt:
with you let my first on then you gonna bann it
|| taLha || zegt:
hey
|| taLha || zegt:
just read the new trade at "mpgh warrock trades"
|| taLha || zegt:
i reported you
|| taLha || zegt:
nobody will trade with you now
|| taLha || zegt:
cya
Bullshit zegt:
You aa Fucking scammer

Don't lair you wanna scma me with you
wanna first on my account to ban it
Aha, I have a screenie too one sec Tala.

Edit: I talked to him, He said it was his little brothers account.


Edit:http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...0/Pr00f2-1.jpg


Screenie of Boky saying he will scam an account for me because he scammed mine and banned them.

But I refused to accept.

So I just laughed and said you're a dumbass

Edit Again: Ban ._boky_. ..

Ban him, he's a fucking scamming fool
i told him...show me screens of your account and he told me he hasnt got
the same ss he sent to me...
Yeah, I'm on MSN telling him to fuck off and to stop trying to scam people.

Anyone wanna tell him also? bakkaman@live.nl
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us