TalkingKill Marks.................. :D

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
the 1st - 6th kill is nice but the others are kinda good
BTW GJ
EDIT:
Dont give credits to bobaaaz guys take a closer look at the picture
i think that in the picture where you put your name.
There is the real creator of the killmarks
LEECHER
Yeah I was just about to say that this guy is a leacher. Look at his name. It's placed on in paint. Not with whatever program was used to make the kill marks. I can guarantee that the creators name is under the white text box. In photoshop all text is put on transparent.
op you returning to this thread or wut?
this may be leeched idk, but i like them. (dont forget to add an virusscan
We've already determined that he needs a virus scan.... And yeah they're nice but they aren't his so he should at least give credits.
1-5 are awesome. the rest are kinda eh.
Looks cool :;D
Nice they look really good Defused is my favorite one
Looks awesome! (Y)
Good job I supposed but can you show me a .PSD if you used photoshop or what ever project file it is for GIMP. I just wan't proof they're yours because it seems odd to me that you used paint to put your name on instead of making it match with the rest.
Wow. Amazing marks.

I added a second virus scan, but next time, post 2 scans please

Approved
hey.... put credits if it is ot urs....
for first kill marks they are kinda good
but plz stop making skull marks ...
i see skulls here skulls there
no more skulls plz :S
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us