BC2 EXT 2.5 still works?
I think there's no other way. If it's detected is detected, you can't do anything. 

Some got it to work, some not. So maybe its just luck?

Hm just luck cant be it i guess, there must be some kind of method
indeed. for windows 7 user folow this to get it working.
First u open up a host process. for me its Internetexplorer. start iexplorer with admin rights. then u run the hack admin rrights. choose iexplorer.exe. then run battlefield bad company 2 admin rights and the magic is on your screen! have fun!
Thank me if this works.
First u open up a host process. for me its Internetexplorer. start iexplorer with admin rights. then u run the hack admin rrights. choose iexplorer.exe. then run battlefield bad company 2 admin rights and the magic is on your screen! have fun!
Thank me if this works.
Do not use firefox.exe though, i got 1 of my account banned. 

Still works.Use googlechrome.
To be really safe just use python.
i'll try nikolayl's method once i get feedback on other people cause i dont wanna get banned... but who does? xD
Those who have money
But yea, no one wants to risk.
But yea, no one wants to risk.Confirmed the hack is still working. I was just playing with it on a non-PB server minutes ago. I didn't try a PB server because I don't to risk getting ban.
What is the process you injected into?
u can choose ur self, im injecting to iexplorer.exe
This thread is closed for replies.


