TRADE CF ACC

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
TRADE CF ACC
I trade my cf acc. With m4 Spring ^^ + 65 coupons + SPOP.

Profile: Z8Games

If you want proof, I will post SS.
I Want This Acc

MSN : durahijjj@hotmail0.******

skype : timur100000
What u want for it?
Z8Games 70 k zp+ star+ 300 k gp+ 25 k bp
i want it for free xD
add me skype if anyone wants good accounts good trades jace.balentine is my skype and hey ill give u 3 accounts 4 that acc so contact me guys!
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
I trade my cf acc. With m4 Spring ^^ + 65 coupons + SPOP.

Profile: Z8Games

If you want proof, I will post SS.
i dont see a m4 spring? LMFAO
Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY_SHOT49 View Post
i dont see a m4 spring? LMFAO
You want SS that I got it?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us