Can someone answer some question?

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Can someone answer some question?
Hi,

Im a nub here and I have the question of how can I lose the title of leech?
start posting alot and welcome
Just post more comments.
Don't spam or an evil troll will find where you live and kill your family
post, but don't spam like some people here.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
post, but don't spam like some people here.
like you

oh hai..

im shane.. welcome to mpgh enjoy your stay

btw (by posting alot)
Yeah Just Post Normally, Spamming Would Only Result In bans
Reach 25 post or 50 post.
Quote Originally Posted by DStrike00 View Post
Hi,

Im a nub here and I have the question of how can I lose the title of leech?
post like me ive got around 700 posts
Quote Originally Posted by WanQuiSheR View Post
post like me ive got around 700 posts
OH you fancy uh.
Quote Originally Posted by WanQuiSheR View Post
post like me ive got around 700 posts
off topic: holy fuck!

on topic: Welcome and post and it will change. When you reach 500 posts you can choose a costum usertitle
Quote Originally Posted by WanQuiSheR View Post
post like me ive got around 700 posts
1337+= ELITE
700= Not even close
Just post normal NOT SPAM or you can be banned!
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us