Vb.Net Afk Bot

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I am using this vb.net 2008/10 i have both i like 10 better anyways do i use
Timer1.Start()
Timer1.Stop()
SendKeys.Send("{Space}")
SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
Is this all i would need"?
I have never made one just wanted to try.

Just answer when someone has the chance thanks
Ye, but I wouldn't put timer.stop and timer.start after one another, as well ... you should know.
Ik i was showing codes buddy.
Code:
Timer1.Interval = 5000
Code:
    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        My.Computer.Keyboard.SendKeys(" ")
    End Sub
Just change " " to whatever key you want.
For some games it dont work.
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
For some games it dont work.
How about Combat Arms? I've been looking for an afk bot for awhile now...
Yea ca-na whats itz for.
Quote Originally Posted by Swift14 View Post
Yea ca-na whats itz for.
Awesome, now you gotta add a quick join feature. There hasn't been an AFK bot out for months... Last one was User1 I believe...
You cannot do SendKeys in Combat Arms.
Some you would have to make it find the process. Or it won't work.
Maybe something like

Process.GetProcessesByName("Engine.exe")

I don't know... I've never done anything like this...

(I have a feeling this isn't how you would get the process and make sure it exists...)
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us